Run Things Run Club
Run Things Run Club lifetime membership. Pick your options for your club top and sign up below
The Run Things Run Club is a virtual run club based around the needs of you – our runners. Whether you’re an absolute beginner or a seasoned veteran, the #RTRC caters for you. Honestly, we don’t care if you’re Mo Farah or Big Mo from Eastenders – you’re welcome at our club.
If you join the #RTRC, you’ll get to race in club colours, be a part of our community and benefit from the wisdom and knowledge of great professionals who are there to support you. Oh, and we won’t take ourselves too seriously – social is our thing (literally – all our work is done through it!). We want our club to be where people come to have a laugh and a joke; to support and encourage each other and to check in, get motivation and challenge themselves.
We’re exactly the same as your local run club, but we don’t have a location! The #RTRC offers you all the benefits of a club, but allowing you to do the sessions when it suits you! We’ve created the #RTRC for all those people with hectic lives and unpredictable work hours. We’ve also created the #RTRC for all those people who, frankly, don’t want to rock up to a club, don’t like the idea of running with others or (more seriously) are anxious, nervous, scared and think it’s a reach too far. (Serious note from Kev here – physical run clubs are very welcoming, friendly, helpful and useful. We believe there’s room for all sorts of club and we’re certainly not putting them down – we can actually recommend some to you, if you like!).
We have two membership options available. First of all, social club membership is £25 and it lasts FOREVER. For that measly amount, you will get:
– A club vest or tee shirt so you can represent us at races
– Membership of the club Facebook group where you’ll get to ask questions, meet other runners and access programmes and information
– 10% off all Run Things events and gear
– Training plans and sessions for all fitness levels and distances from 5k to marathon
– Regular Q&As, blogs and articles from professional coaches and physios
– Competitions, prizes and meet-ups with other club member
We are also an England Athletics (EA) affiliated club meaning if you like, you can pay an annual membership fee (£15) to EA and officially represent the club at events as well as benefit from race discounts and the club’s London Marathon draw. Once you have signed up you will be emailed more information about affiliation.
The boring but important stuff
– Run club members should be aged 18 or over
– All information and social elements will be run through Facebook and so you will need a Facebook profile to benefit from this
– Members should be physically fit and able to exercise. Anyone who is new to running or who has medical issues should seek approval from a doctor before starting their running journey